Monday, August 20

a Short Auto Biography of Myself

Peaze to all in the Room

I was Born In Denver Co, 1972, Sep. 7, my mother Was a 7th Day Adventist and and so i went mostly to their schools and attended Church on Saturdays as a youth. my mother left my father when i was 9 and moved us to the Middle East (DC, MD, VA), where we moved around a lot. until my mother passed when i was 17. in my early 20's after some serious car accidents, thoughts of suicide, and careless behavior in general. i thought it a miracle that i was still alive and in one piece and started attending Church on my own and claimed my mothers religion as my own.

Between the SDA version of Christianity and Conscious Rap music and Personal Experience i have a Strong Spiritual Background and base. However when people ask me what my religion is now, i tell them "Quantum Mechanics". I have always been a Truth Seeker (never lost my youthful curiosity or inquisitive nature or my humble nature.). but i now see myself as a Truth Creator.

I used to be a conspiracy theorist, (still am to a small degree but i focus much less on those things than i used to). i credit Seventh Day Adventism, My Mom, (who told me Christmas was fake and how babies were made when i was a small child) Public Enemy and BDP with Giving me the Habit of Critically Analysing and questioning everything in society,
the SDA religion is Based mostly on exposing the Catholic Conspiracy. but i now believe it to be an intricate part of that same conspiracy (my own thoughts). i read more than many and much less than some. some books i have read:
"the great Controversy" by E.G. White,
Illuminati 666, the introduction to the Koran and a few Surahs thereafter. most of the Old Testament and all of the New Testament -King James Version, How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, 
KRS-One's joints as mentioned below, a couple Books about the Music Industry, i used to regularly flip through the Dictionary and the Thesaurus (mostly in my first several years of writing Hip Hop Poetry aka Rap). as a kid i enjoyed a series of books about a mischievous adolescent genius called "The Great Brain". i also very much enjoyed books with alternative story lines, where i was given a chance to choose what decision the character would make from time to time.
i should have Read Think and Grow Rich when i ran came across it among my brothers things many years ago. but i am currently about to listen to the audio version on Spotify right after i finish listening to "Tha Laws of Success", also written by Napaloen Hill previous to Think and Grow Rich.
I have also listented To "the Science of Getting Rich" By Wallace D. Wattles.


i discovered Rap in Denver in ´79 when one of my older brothers brought home a certain Record by Suger Hill with very Colorful Cover Art. i made him play it all the time, lots of nagging on my part, but i didn't care who was rapping i just liked the song(s).

Later when i heard "The Message" and "New York New York" I decided that Melle Mel was my Favorite Rapper. for a short Period of Time (the duration of time that he was regularly played on the radio) i was also rather impressed by Kurtis Blow.

after Kurtis Blow Faded from the Limelight and other rappers came into it. i was again just generally impressed with Rap and Now Hip Hop as a Kulture. i didn't have a "favorite Rapper again until i heard "Raw" by Big Daddy Kane, then a year (or so) later i heard "My philosophy" on "By All Means Necessary" -BDP.

i didn't really see myself as a Hip Hopper. i was a Bmxer and then a Skater (skateboarder) after my Redline (bike) got stolen. i was basically just a kid that liked to have fun in my own way and sometimes get into a little mischief with my friends. I was just a Fan of Hip Hop Kulture and Rap Music for most of my early youth and teens. even though i tried to Break a little when i was around 12 or so. i wasn't very good at it. i guess i didnt practice or try hard enough..

never the less me and a few friends had a brief period of carrying around a "Boom Box" and a rolled up Piece of Lanoleum. we also watched Breakin 1 and 2 and especially Beat Street Countless times. at school when i was in 5th grade we used to have Breakin, and Boogaloo Battles at school picnics and during Recess.

one of us at this time was a prolific Writer, and i was very proud of being acquainted with him because of it. he was also a DJ, he used to make us mixtapes he was a couple years older (14).

i started Rapping at Age 19 as i foresaw the Terrible Decline in the Quality of Mainstream Rap that in my opinion had already started even as i was bobbing my head to Low End Theory (Tribe...), Ghetto Music: The Blueprint of Hip Hop (BDP), and the Like… Poor Righteous Teachers etc...
i partly felt that i was outgrowing the current Rappers. i was looking for more and i knew that the industry would soon be giving me much less.

i needed something to focus my future on and couldn't think of anything that seemed worthy of investing time and serious effort in other than learning how to Rap and Emcee. Plus i was convinced at that time that if i was to be able to Continue to enjoy Rap Music in the Future i would have to Make it Myself. and indeed i have since then been pumping my own music in my headphones for countless hours on end. but one thing i did not forsee and found to be a pleasant surprise was the rise of the independent music scene. so i still have many others to listen too besides myself. plus like any true student of Hip Hop i have widely expanded my musical diet well beyond Rap Music.

when i decided to start Rapping i Began consciously studying the style of Big Daddy Kane to try and understand exactly what he was doing that continually got my attention. KRS was more like someone that i just absorbed into my system and continually promoted to my friends as the Best... and if not the most significant Emcee to the Kultur, from then to this day. (i just remembered that "The Teacha" is in here -maybe-, Big Up Kris and thanks for all the lessons)

tha last Ice Cube Album i listened to all the way through was probably Americas Most Wanted or maybe Lethal Injection. but i Credit his song on the Boys in the Hood Soundtrack "How To Survive in South Central", with saving my life on numerous Occations. tha Lessons on how to deal with Cops and Shady Women really Came to Good Use. I've never Been beaten or shot by at by a cop (handuffed once or twice, for simply existing at the wrong place or time) despite numerous erroneous stops and questionings and even having the FBI Draw their Guns On Me and my friend just for having Maryland Tags while in NJ. (the DC area was well known for Drug export at this time.)

and i'm very sure that i avoided getting Set Up for a "Jack move" several times by Certain Women that i came across.

fast forward to the Now. in 96 i met a Chilean Girl that was adopted and raised by Swedes. i unintentionally got her pregnant and decided to Be a Dad and followed her back here to Sweden in '97, at the age of 24. We have 2 daughters together now 14 and 12.

the past 15 years has been a very intense for me learning what its like to be an Immigrant which was even harder than being "black" in America (in my experience). i have also been learning the hard way what it is to be a Man and a Father. but i keep pushing on to do better,. I am Currently Once Divorced with 4 Children by 3 Different Women, all in Sweden. actually my whole life has been very Intense, largely due to me being me. "Where ever you go, there you are"

after the failure of my short relationship with the mother of my only son who is now 4, i had planned to stay singel for awhile and commit myself to the study of Male, Female Relations.

after being single for only about a year, a strange set of events brought me and my Currnet Partner Together. she was adopted by Swedes with her twin sister from Ethiopa when they were about 2. we have been together for about 3 years and have an amazing 2 year old Daughter together. We are currently Getting along quite well.

during one winter when i was staying at a shelter for homeless men in stockholm for a few weeks my sons mom gave me the book "the Secret" i already had some thoughts in this direction due largely to being a fan of KRS and having read Ruminations and also Personal Experience, but after reading that book almost 4 years ago i begin to rapidly attract more information on the Law of Attraction, "The Gospel Of Hip Hop" among other things.

me and Becki my Currnent partner have both read 3 books by Abraham-Hicks and are continually watching Youtube Videos featuring Abraham.

I consider myself to have a Highly Developed Faith in my own Intuition and i Trust it to lead me me correctly. always have.

"everybody wanna give advice and tell you what's real, but nobody knows, so i just do what i feel" a lyric by me from a around 2002.

to date, being an Emcee has cost me more money than it has made me. but it has payed me in countless other ways due to the fact that i never compromise my art.

i am currently a Zulu Nation Prospect, Big Up to Brother Minister Life 9. who will send in my application for my UZN i.d. as soon as i complete my Infinity Plus Lesson that i am Writing about "the power of Forgiving"

i sense that i have written enough this time around. so i will close with my self descriptions from FB and Twitter.

from fb:
Multi-Conceptualist/Student/Teacher/Synergy-Link/Emcee/Activist
i take in what i can, and i give what i can, in what ever way i can. each one teach one.

from twitter:
philosopher, emcee, time traveler, inspirational speaker


Peace In, Peace Out

Givein Name: James Arthur Hall

Spiritual Name: Ahki Jah Rhythm One

No comments:

Post a Comment